Advanced Class

The following classes are for those who have completed the intermediate class.

If you have not taken classes with me before, please check the beginning and the intermediate class pages to see what the necessary skills are to take the following class. If you have those skills, please contact me.

We will be reviewing the skills we have already learned.


Supplies Needed:

A pattern that has any two of the following design elements:

Zipper

Buttons

Collar

Sleeves

If you need help picking out patterns, let me know and I can suggest several for you.

The supplies you need will depend on the patterns you pick out. By this point, you should

be able to read the pattern envelope to know what supplies to get. Let me know if you need any help.

These classes will consist of 3 sessions, 3 1/2 hours each.

Cost of the advanced class is $84.