Workshop


This Workshop will be open for anyone.

You pick out the project you want to do. You may have a project you have been working on and you are stuck and need a little help or just want to have a little fellowship while finishing it up!

I will offer all the assistance you need in picking out the appropriate materials you will need, even if you need me to meet you at the store! At the workshop, I will help you to develop the skills needed to complete a professionally finished project.

This will be a “pay-as-you-go” workshop. You only pay for the time you need to be there. In other words, every time there is a workshop scheduled, you can come for the full 3 hours, or just drop in for an hour if you are stuck on something and need a little help or just want to work on a project with friends!

The project you wish to work on does not necessarily have to be a sewing project. Let me know if there is something else you need help with and I’ll let you know if I can help!

The cost for the Workshop is

$8/hr.